Every year I promise myself that I’ll learn a new skill – stretch myself and make something new. This year, my goal is to try bags!
And the perfect opportunity is here! We’re excited to be sharing with you the first weekend class of the year, making the lovely bag pictured below.
Some quick info:
– The day will run on Saturday 18th March 2017 from 9am – 1pm.
– Cost is $55. Bag materials and morning tea are included.
– This class is suitable for beginners.
– BYO sewing machine – it’s best if you know the basics of your own machine (if you need help figuring out the basics – we’re happy to help you in the weeks leading up to the event!). We do have a couple of spare machines if you don’t have your own, but let us know ASAP – first in, best dressed.
– Please bring your own basic notions (i.e. pins, scissors, etc.). Let us know if you need help kitting out!
– It is helpful, but not essential, to bring your walking foot if you have one.
– To sign up, call Marcelle on 0429 633 148, or let us know next time you’re in the shop.
To celebrate kicking off our first weekend class of the year, we’re having a give away!
One lucky follower will win the cute collection of tins pictured below. To be in the running, all you have to do is 1) comment on this blog post AND 2) share the corresponding Facebook post. That easy! Sorry folks – this giveaway is closed!
Hope to see you at the class!